Scotiabank Convention Centre is fully compliant with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Our commitment is to provide and maintain an outstanding facility that offers equal access and participation for persons with disabilities. We uphold this by continuing to meet accessibility requirements, as well as by removing any potential barriers to accessibility.
Our three largest spaces are situated on the ground-level, thereby providing easy access for those with limited mobility, while upper levels are accessible by both elevators and escalators. Other accessible design features include:
- 19 accessible parking spaces close to our entrances
- Wheelchair accessible ramp
- Automatic door openers for all main entrances
- Wide, unobstructed hallways
- Eight accessible washrooms with automatic door openers
- Two public elevators (plus three more for back-of-house use)
- Assistive Listening Devices for use in our Theatre
We welcome your feedback to help us improve our services. Please complete the Feedback Form above to help us ensure our facility and services can deliver in a barrier-free manner.
For more information on accessibility at Scotiabank Convention Centre, or if you require documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at 905-357-6222 or email.