International Visitors

Want to know the best way connect with a network of professionals experienced in the ins and outs of getting people and products between countries? Choose a destination that’s a stone’s throw from an international border! Whether you’re crossing by car from the United States or flying into Canada from abroad, we look forward to welcoming you to Niagara.

Please keep in mind that U.S. and Canadian citizens crossing the border into Canada will need to present one of the following documents:

  • U.S. passport card
  • Enhanced driver’s license
  • U.S./CAN passport
  • Nexus card

For more information on crossing the Canada/US border, please visit the Canada Border Services Agency website or the United States Customs and Border Protection website.

In addition to our own staff’s knowledge and experience, we rely on Stronco as our preferred supplier for customs brokerage, transportation and integrated logistics services and Mike Farrell is our expert. Your Event Manager will be pleased to connect you with Mike, or you can contact him directly at 416-989-4600 or

Looking for an Event? Find an Event

Need Directions? Our Location