Scotiabank Convention Centre (SCCN) is fully accessible and compliant with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Integrated Standards Act.
SCCN is committed to providing quality service that is accessible to all guests and members of the public. It is our goal to provide and maintain an outstanding facility that offers equal access and participation for people with disabilities. We uphold this by preventing and removing barriers to accessibility by continuing to meet our accessibility requirements.
Our facility is unique because the exterior surroundings of the building are covered in glass, allowing for bright natural light all-year-long. Our three largest spaces are situated at the ground-level, providing easy access for those with limited mobility, while upper levels are accessible by both elevators and escalators. Other accessible design features include:
- 19 accessible parking spaces in close proximity to main entrances
- Wheelchair accessible ramp
- Automatic door openers for all main entrances
- Wide, unobstructed hallways
- 8 accessible washrooms with automatic door openers
- Two public elevators (plus three more for back-of-house use)
- Assistive Listening Devices for use in our Theatre
We welcome your feedback to help us improve our services. Please complete the Feedback Form above to help us ensure our facility and services can deliver in a barrier-free manner.
For more information on accessibility at Scotiabank Convention Centre, or if you require documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at 905-357-6222 or email.